Lower back pain symptoms Identification and getting a diagnosis that identifies the original cause of the pain is the first step in obtaining effective pain liberation.Lower back pain is pain commonly felt in the back between the ribs and legs. It is one of the most reported grumbles of discomfort and a common cause of job-related infirmity, key reason for missed work. While most back pains disappear on their own after a few days, many persons suffer from extreme lower back pain.
Research by scientist found that individuals aged between thirty and fifty years are more likely to suffer from back pains, probably because they spend majority of their time sitting or working vigorously, something that causes injuries in the back.
Types Of Back Pain
- Sciatica - occurs when nerves in the spinal column are pinched.
- spinal stenosis - the open spaces in the spine narrow, which can also put pressure on spinal nerves.
- Common nonspecific back pain – it’s the most common and doctors are not sure what causes the pain.
Sources of Lower back pain
- Irritation of the large nerve roots in the lower back
- Irritation of the small nerves that supply the lower back.
- The erector spinae muscles may be strained
- The bones, ligaments or joints may have obtained injuries.
- An intervertebral disc may be disintegrating
Causes Of Back Pain
Lower back pain patients don’t require emergency care, but anyone persons affected should see a doctor as soon as possible if low back pain is caused by trauma or if the pain goes together with any of the following symptoms:
- Physical body inactivity
- Cancer and other serious diseases
- Psychological pain obtained from stressful work environments.
- Lifting of heavy weights can cause the muscles to strain which may cause severely pain on the back.
Discs located between the backbones, have a tendency to split as we grow older, reducing the amount of shock absorbed by the discs.
- Mysterious weight loss in recent days
- Substantial leg weakness
- Sudden difficulty in passing urine
- Severe abdominal pain
Lower Back pain treatmentIt is never easy treating back pains. As for muscle strains, it is usually appropriate to take pain killers e.g. Tylenol or ibuprofen and continue with usual activities. OxyContin is known to relieve pain se well but most doctors prefer not to prescribe it, this is because it can be sidetracked and used in unlawful and abusive ways if it lands in the wrong hands.
Lower back pain paints should strive to avoid bed rest, it is not recommended. Herniated don't have good blood supply, so they depend on compression and the daily movement of activity to encourage healing nutrients in the tissues.
Lower Back Pain Exercises
|Lower Back Pain Exercises|
Yoga For Lower Back PainFollow the below yoga sequence regularly to help eliminate lower back pains
Like this story? Like Realtime News On FaceBook and Follow Us on Twitter