Xabi Alonso Net Worth - How Much Money is Xabi Alonso Worth?
Xabi Alonso Net Worth - $33 MillionXabi Alonso is a Spanish footballer who’s signed to German Club Bayern Munich. Alonso’s net worth is around $33 million.
Xabi Alonso has enjoyed a success career this far with several clubs. He started out plying his trade in 1999 with Real sociedad before joinging Eibar briefly on a loan move.
Xabi was appointed team captain by the then Manager John Toshack (Real Sociedad), leading the team to second position in 2002-2003 season.
Xabi Alonso transferred his skills to Liverpool FC in 2004 on a $14 Million move. He later made a big money move to Real Madrid FC ($40 million) before joining Bayern Munich FC.
Xabi Alonso Personal Life
Alonso is a die hard supporter of Liverpool Fc where he is considered a legend. Even while playing for Real Madrid and Buyern Munich, he often returns to Arnfield to watch his former clup play.
Xabi Alonso Accolades
- Two time UEFA Champions League Winner – Liverpool FC and Real Madrid
- Two time UEFA Super Cup Winner – Liverpool FC and Real Madrid
- FA Cup Winner – Liverpool FC
- FA Community Shield – Liverpool FC
- Two time Copper Del Rey winner – Real Madrid FC
- Two Time Bundesliga Winner – Buyern Munich FC
- Fifa World Cup Winner 2010 – Spain
- Two Time Euro Championships winner – Spain
- Spanish player of the year – 2010
- La Liga best Midfielder – 2012
- Gold Medal of the Royal Order of Sporting Merit - 2011
Xabi was born in Tolosa, Spain on Novermber 25, 1981 (age 35 years). Xabi Alonso high net worth allows him to own several expensive cars that include Audi A7 and a custom made Range Rover.
Read Also : Adam Saleh Net Worth