George H. W Bush Net Worth - How Much is George H. W Bush Net Worth?
George H. W Bush Net Worth - $25 Million.George H. W Bush, the former US president has an estimated net worth of $25 million. He was the 41st US President from 1989 to 1993 and the 43rd US Vice President from 1981 to 1989.
George H. W Bush prides himself as the last living former US President who is a war veteran of World War II. After his eldest son became the 43rd president, he is now referred to as George Bush Sr., Bush the Elder and Bush 41.
George H. W Bush net worth may not be as high as you expected, this is because he has spent most of his time in the public service. Even though the positions he held in the past were well paying, they didn’t create room for him to generate enormous wealth.
He represented the country in the World War II before being elected to the U.S. House of Representatives. George Bush Sr. later served as the director of CIA, Vice President under the Ronald Reagan Presidency before ultimately becoming President.
How Much is George H. W Bush Net Worth?
According to Seacoastonline, the 1920 built home in Maine is 7000 square feet. It’s on a 6.4 acres oceanfront with 6 bed rooms, 6 bathrooms and 3 fireplaces. The property is worth over $10 million.
Bush 41 also made money from speeches after the Presidency, that’s according to UK Daily Mail. They claim he charged up to $100,000. At the age of 40, he joined the oil industry shortly making some good returns.
George H. W Bush Net Worth Compared to Other Former Presidents
- John F. Kennedy Net Worth : $1.2 billion
- George Washington Net Worth : $525 million
- Thomas Jefferson Net Worth : $212 million
- Andrew Jackson Net Worth : $119 million
- James Madison Net Worth : $101 million
- Lyndon Johnson Net Worth : $98 million
- Herbert Hoover Net Worth : $75 million
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Net Worth : $60 million
- John Tyler Net Worth : $51 million
- James Monroe Net Worth : $27 million
- Martin Van Buren Net Worth : $26 million
- Grover Cleveland Net Worth : $25 million